Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busy silly

 After today's dollars

role in society has 7 months pull

asked my work experience

I can only say one word: Busy!

words: full!

end of the year, the Special busy

the same time I have experienced all the busy work

5 Department of reminder you ship

I urge you to play money

drop a few days work, they are all dealing with the phone

a phone to listen to tight

another phone rang tight

busy years, the time passes very quickly

class time even down to the

also want to finish the job

like war-like

I may be responsible for his own work Karma heavy

may be denied

to be responsible for what they do a


they may turn a business my sister left the country earlier

I have one department office office

Sometimes I really channeling it through

but

I think the Department of drops in two weeks

learn a lot of textbooks can only learn

However, in practice 5 to operate 5 to Karma know

to now, I export the goods, customs clearance

trailers, trailer cabinet's understanding of both

more in-depth understanding of

in fact they are all a chance to understand and practice

also my first day can help to test knowledge and understanding declaration card

it is a good learning opportunities

I really learned a lot of wild

be natural to do sometimes is to blame wild,

5 willing to do good, do not think their scope of work

but Department of twist twist

learn is their own, their sound

why not not try

under their own power to the body to that extent it

under the test yourself!


Department would like to thank the most important person to help me back and forth 

Miss Mongolia export company (first taught me to fill in documents, but also to teach me, I check the documentation)

newly born wild graduation ----- do remember my first first contact with the documents Karma, I was willing to play the left one, then

: under 5 ~ I know Oh, I just graduated from loud noise, Miedu 5 know ah. point fill ah?

If you follow: 5 to surprise, with great difficulty Karma, I can send copies of copy than you refer to, 5 know ask me, I will teach you fill.


you The careful, I can feel it,

good so I dare to call you the same question

good Italian to cooperate with you, ah, ah good as Hello

unconditional help with your Karma, I have become increasingly strong and to do


ah south side of the cargo (for busy stable trailer Miss Mongolia Department introduce you to help me find you)

I remember you, then you are in Mongolia's Miss Department of VIP, but if I was I kept my Miss VIP .--== is just hype, ha ha

Wu Nai under you to help me so grateful to you anyway

you may speak no fault, your relationships do imagine

people to stable from 5 to trailers, you can get, Jin!

your account if you do 5 to no one really wild to do it, I have reflected Rights

goods are not re-vote difference out of ah, the first to ask you whether the car

if you are not, it is important to talk about burying my 5 car stable, others are stable 5 to

really, no other of the


so good thank you help me to be fixed up to Karma three cabinet

schedule can be shipped

want then there are opportunities for cooperation ah



because I left the guests to pledge Department years ago to ship

but for various reasons

production schedules, quality issues

delivery, delayed again and again

so on such a tight, this busy

body of the two bosses where you will be willing to drag on 5 things

I Deng you to Fana

always good, things are fixed up the

Mexico's three major clients --- cabinet fixed up friends

LTL United Arab Emirates - New customers

several raiser India - New customers

really good guests in Lebanon ----- sorry Rights large customers

because you To counter fight, and you has not yet been returned to

destination port, so only one year after shipping companies shipping work to help you friends

Turkish guests that ticket goods, not forwarding all of your fixed position, can not do anything Rights

tried!


New Year I can rest assured that you, busy, really Desiring to rest rest!

really very tired ah!

I can score more than a satisfactory Karma, a satisfaction questionnaire than myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment