Sunday, November 14, 2010

Public grievances, the days of injustice

 I am a private owner who runs a restaurant (address: Lanzhou, Gansu Honggu District) legitimate business, tax law, thinking on their own hard work to live, I did not expect someone in broad daylight should break your happiness.   2009   2   28   19: 00 or so, the hotel is open for business, there is a group of people holding a shovel into the rear hall, beaten Church staff, store employees in self-defense, the two sides blows up, I shop employees were injured four people, killing one person and hospitalized (has to spend 3,000 yuan) is the local branch of the sea stone treatment,UGG boots cheap, the other injured person was already 110, the police arrived, after inquiry, the cause is very ridiculous, saying that the store After the officers to a bag of trash thrown into the hall downstairs to play one of their bodies. After that, I think there are three flags: 1, reasoning does not find the boss door, directly into the rear hall is necessary to fight? 2, carrying shovel telling anyone to play, do not say things just hit? 3, the caller said,UGG boots, just had garbage thrown down, they come up, you can move a short time 8, 9 individuals, are a few of them every day in the downstairs waiting for someone to garbage disposal?
the adjustment process in the police in this group of people have asked me first that they were injured during fighting personnel, first treatment, I am in line with the principle of saving lives, save the people first, say something, the other when said Three people had to be hospitalized, there is no way I only have three of the other branch of stone into the sea, blue carbon hospitals, hospital treatment cost of 3,000 yuan (including: examinations, CT exposure, medication, hospitalization). after 110 police make me wait investigation, I highly with the public security officers and staff of the investigation.
judicial process in accordance with their treatment to the wounded before the two sides to retain documentation fees, waiting for the end of the public security organs of investigation, the responsibility to distinguish. then the cost of reasonable allocation of responsibility according to both sides.
after day, I have been naive to think things out, and only waiting for the police regulation,UGG bailey button, whether or not their responsibility, I must face. But at 15:00 on March 1 o'clock, the group and gathered more than twenty people will shop door jam, the three of them asked me to pay million to hospital treatment, or else do not let me shop, resulting in customers not normally enter, seriously affected the business and life, resulting in most orders canceled , resulting in economic losses 3,000, 110, after police received a report, on-site mediation, but this group of people regardless of whether to continue blocking the door, the local police have no way for them, I do not want to continue to expand the event, also advanced as 2,000 hospital Fees paid to the other side, this group of talent out restaurant.
3   3  15: 30, the group again gathered more than thirty blocked the door to shop, I must hand over one hundred thousand yuan threatened, or they will stop OUR business activities, will not let me out of shop staff, not pay people to kill my shop. 110 civilian police mediation can not make the group stop, once again I am forced to hand over 2,000 yuan, only to exit shop,Bailey UGG boots, has also caused trouble again OUR loss of 8,000 yuan. Now I have both in assuming hospital costs, and the police in the mediation process again let me make concessions, there is for me and the hotel and the unjust.
my lawful business hotel, tax law , but was the group's bullying, the group is so arrogant; do not looked down on the local Public Security Bureau, is no justice here, I scream, you call your shop to open, tell you to shut you off . the local bully, triad so that people life is difficult.
want a higher level law enforcement agencies to step in and protect the lawful rights and interests of private owners, the people call the shots, reflecting the legal justice and fairness. the public grievances, the days of injustice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment