Monday, November 29, 2010

Agent boyfriend

 A friend of the novel, posting about:
boyfriend
of agents: the body of Lee E Juan
the fly away to remember God, I remember a running account
to me a while until college awakening memories of youth. I do not intend to write shit opening, not only wrote those things that tempt people to read and perhaps some people do not say that I am hypocritical momentum. I like the man directly.
that simple!
What I think of what to write, to share with me when we. you have to take a relaxed mood, I do not swim that you will feel disappointed the world. find what you want to cherish the people around me, with the number of properly the rising sun a day. No matter the outcome, we have to maintain a positive attitude, good heart that she appreciated the most handsome gesture. The BYEBYE's to BYEBYE, remember, do not it cool that that do not care.
My understanding is purely a manufacturer of small, but she always thought it was an accident, the secret I keep the bottles with soy sauce-like. As for how will I know that, and now pleasure to be opening the first to write about. < br> a sunny afternoon, I took a fall street to eat, she was holding the book behind me now, narrow streets, crowded each other in both directions of the crowd, we must keep pace to catch a meal with more than N team slowly moving crowd. so I went to half, a look back, they discovered that behind the bottle into a black-rimmed glasses fat MM! I alarmed, Fan Shen quickly find, hard to turn back the same route back. go a short distance and saw the shops next to the small one is standing there, looking at neatly in front of a big pot of porridge pot.
Needless to say definitely so me! a stride I step over, step on the block dirty Bricks asked to her boyfriend, right? Then you say how to do it my porridge? get lost! do not know how it is, and looking at the boss goes bad temper stink face I do not bother to ask what happens to reach out directly to remove a purse out of jeans.
The boss may offer too much insight, not the nerve to look at me, head down, playing with his porridge spoon used for holding, pretending to look busy.
I thought this guy really have the level of say ah! Henzai others also put on a knife meant to help people look sake! I see this move more to me regardless of use. This guy is absolutely never learned marketing knowledge, just look at short-term interests would rather give up to make a profiteer, he may think of the consequences, so I went back to my new dorm building some hype your black heart of this porridge stall!
I said nothing, paid the two took a small pot of money for a left, anyway I do not want to stop that bullied small! small one in the back depressed, I did not Jizhe Wen her. her own words not wait any longer, and this point is found to be I have to say.
also hold back to see her uncomfortable, do not know which sub-file thing, I still take the initiative to speak out.
She told me what had happened.
she mumbled with his mouth open, saying, fell into the pot and how to do, it died porridge is also bad, then I took the book took a bit next to it, to scare it Well, that critical time it is actually in the desert! I know what it will not lie on a stable to fall into, ah, on the way to go straight fall! ;
edge of the smells, people do not worry about your boss to worry about running there, doing really good joke.
br> I am pulling in front of the sleeve of her fear she lost, and continue to walk in the crowded ranks, I laughed faint expression of his face. either way to see her quite depressed into account the mood to take care of her, I had to laugh out loud.
so pulling her two small children with a gentle, like glued to follow my footsteps, my heart kind of feeling to be relying on the solid, very warm. particularly in such big crowds The Long Street where.
body meeting this guy in the episode
enough Yun Cai, and often do not remember what did what, when, sometimes do not remember what you just did, careless to the daily three meals are confused.
a! more silly on the bad.
my hand in his pocket, deliberately coughing or two, patiently explained to her.
for dinner, you eat what you said I know what ah is not it? ancestors! eat ah! something to drink, do not have people with you rob. red in the face to restore the original face, the tears I was good Mama said, break it! lingering fear, as fear of a Chinese old saying come true.
I, as representative of our department participated in a sharing session, which was originally prepared to find someone to take me in the past, but the department asked to write what the meeting to plan myself. Heart think is going to suffer the time, there are enough sick.
I took pen and the root, as compared to the earlier had a meeting room by picking the location and sat down after the start remember my words.
This will not how serious, but no one spoke at the meeting, and occasionally looked up to hear the spokesman irrelevant movement around the written word. I'm actually the third time saw the rise of the little one sitting in the front row.
This will be inside her, not the point of a lucky situation. I just thought of this, the situation on the potential place ......< br> is a row where we sat, I sat in the back of her less human level easy to see that I, on the contrary I saw her very directly, and sat next to a spokesman for the small one in the neutral spokesman spoke, quietly put on the ring finger to quietly slipped out boldly toward the microphone the following bird hand sets to ......< br> The results of us here who have heard such a statement: sentence l Why ah? r tone sudden turn, in fact, that is a small one that, in addition to all the people I have not seen outside of a small action, and no one pay attention to more than a spokesman for the ring finger rings. < br> absorbed in the small one is still head down to the middle finger on his sleeve to go, said to himself, Fortunately ..... I thought, but fortunately, the spokesman was not my ah.
around watching people do not know the expression, a small one explained, watch your fingers While this can wear into the ring. legendary Congxiang hand,UGGs, and do not like, shallot hand? all the eyes, vision is not good, and quickly lowered his head flew honest. have been hard to get bored of the meeting was her stirring, the atmosphere suddenly reversed, and we all endure endless Jun.

No comments:

Post a Comment