Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I want to help his son fight for his happiness

 The home and found his son grow up, they just take the one tall, and have become active by learning. some time ago his son's monthly exam results is not very good, I was just told him lessons. Then I presented him with the twelve word in those days looked at her son's textbooks, and found that my IQ is not as. If I have to tutor him, it is estimated in addition to writing was okay, the other is to grasp the directions of water products. because Now his son learned the content of all the subjects included in the systematic and the amount of knowledge as much as I can not be compared year. I was very careful to tell his son, you are stronger than the father more than a year. and Unfortunately, now that the son of the most sincere condolences.
son read about all the course materials, I have a question: the amount of information and learning so much tasks and requirements, will the growth of the children bring some such Destructive Enthusiasm, stressful, and so the drawbacks.
now our children in many aspects of development and growth has far exceeded our state of the same age. at least I son is much better than when I was. but I now doubt that the child is now such a large amount of information received in the end how much is really helpful to his growth? Why is such a small age of the child must accept such a large amount of information? We want their kids to accept such a large amount of information is increasingly important because the survival of social reality caused by the pressure of competition? child is the scope and intensity of education I find it a little before. at least we hope so contrary to carefree child, will grow up happy. must admit that the child is now receiving a lot of information on them has certain advantages. But, after all, not a fat man in the mouthful. even profit to have learned that our children can export Chengzhang, but they them to realize the joys of life and happiness in life where they realized? children under long-term passive indoctrination, and its initiative to explore the pleasure of knowledge, and process and reflect where? Is it just to get a red dry N Digital? or around the eyes may be the appreciation and recognition? That too is also a bit too vain, right?!
others how to think, how do I can not evaluate, it is impossible to discipline. but at least I helped his son will grow up in a fight for their own pleasure. Anyway, I never thought a child grow up to be this or that famous family. as long as his health, happiness, there are stars forgiving heart, has to overcome problems, take the initiative to explore the spirit is enough.
other: the son of half of the exam on Monday. In Chengdu, back before I left home on Sunday told his son: . test out how many points does not matter, because you good learning attitude. As for effectiveness, it is learning problems. test well describes the right way, did not test well, that learning needs to adjust. consider a good standard is not less than the monthly exam results!

No comments:

Post a Comment