Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eerduosi Sheep

 Eerduosi Sheep
in my life, my sister met a lot, but rarely get to know his sister, in retrospect, only one, I call her little lamb.
I know little lamb, she was about twenty-seven-year-old, but has not married. Sheep body very nice, looks more beautiful, is a warm, good communication, the general feeling she was like a meek little lamb Eerduosi.
sheep where there are wolves. because the project department of the dog wolf spotted her to start her, so she was back to the company, and then, I have a chance with her contacts. I really do not know if I was a wolf, made to eat a lamb, the lamb I refused, but also successfully sue me, and I feel? me how to face the lamb it? how to face the people around me? I thought that if people are around me than I color of the wolf, I have nothing embarrassed, and at best is a hunt more than just a missed.
I was a dog, my character is also like a dogs, like a dog. I keep the dog sunspots, and once played a small chick, so I came home, it has been playing dead chickens. I put the chicken upright in front of it, it looked at the dead chickens, and then I smoke sunspots mouth. sunspot want to go, I put it back, let it see the dead chicken, apply again and again it's mouth. This repeated several times, to remember the sunspot chicks can not play this last word, as long as the chicks after the close of a hash to the sunspot, sunspots and walked away, untouchables also can not afford to hide it? experience from sunspots, and I have been educated, as long as what I unnatural, I think of my experiences of sunspots, chicks do you play? So I was a dog, a Eerduosi small sheep dog beside him.
but I am not a dedicated to hunting dogs. wolf to catch Little Lamb willing away with the wolves, dogs and only looked at the copies of the. the company is not a quiet prairie, the project has the project department of the Ministry of wolf, the company has the company's hungry Wolf. When I see the lamb as the company would only wolf away when the heart is not to feel the taste, this is a taste of jealousy, a dereliction of taste, a taste of regret, a kind of weakness and the taste of wolf fight. Maybe wolves do not eat side objects to it, maybe only the wolf and I also have a human as sunspots. cares, I only have the nature of dogs, dogs do not perform the duties. wolf wolf and sheep are sheep, the dog is a dog, well water, river water, river three do not make.
wolves eat sheep did not have I do not know, but the lamb finally fell into the hands of another a satyr, which is sure no doubt the.
first talked to me only predators, he said I was too tired. home outside busy, but also in learning and work. I am not a fool, I know what he said was mean. for other people's misunderstanding, especially insinuated hearts out, no need to argue, do not take the hint that, dumb it is. then I thought he is an honorable man does, and he is a full pervert.
then the wolf used his powers this sheep transferred to his side, became his secretary.
later told me that sheep, that pervert to some of her law-abiding, not allowed, and other wolves between the re-ah Goua. dialect words outside that I lost a chance to be a little sheep went to a satyr Diao.
and then later the company would only pervert on a small sheep and the golden Eerduosi uproar of things.
is inseparable from the sheep on grassland, the grassland is necessary to have wolves. sheep to find fertile grass, fertile grass which tend to have more wolves. can not do anything only Eerduosi a small sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment