Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Accident finally happened

Sure enough, right in saying that the fortune-telling , though two months have been cautious , but still could not avoid it. this evening , when on duty , do not know how damn train stop in the bus arrives Before the first truck a block of 50 sections of the site before , the results are all the passengers get on and off the vehicle to be drilled from the van to get to the bus in front of the past . because I am on duty , so I just drilled in the past. Shuttle End bus ready to return under the same drill from the truck had to come because as the results of careful, my head hit the train. I was just subconsciously touch a nod , already dark , I feel the hands of Sticky , and quickly wipe with the back of another , to see a large black, and a very hot and humid feeling. I thought must be bloody , because I do not see dark unclear. so quickly with another one Hand wipe his face as the blood ran aboard .
leadership apparently the way I was scared the next , and quickly sent me to the hospital by car , although I always say that it is a small injury but still went to check the cleaning a bit. played two Needle, the head of the face begins with washing the hands of the hospital the serum back.
is a blessing not a curse , a curse noodles. I wish I from the end of the disaster !

No comments:

Post a Comment