Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Li Jinyu I am now in the latent hope that the girls do not take me as an idol

 Reporter Wang Wei reported from January 6, 2011 to 16, a full 10 days, Li Jinyu has been trained to attack women's football has brought new ideas. 16 am, ending after the offensive players on the Training, Li Jinyu accepted an exclusive interview with this reporter. He put his rapid transition from league to coach track called

Li Jinyu: I really did not expect to do so tired of coaches. Because in the past when the players to eat and sleep, sleep and eat, the daily rhythm of life can be a good regulator, did not think it is very hard indeed led to do, and I also Peng brother said, wow, did not think you so hard.

Can explain it?

Li Jinyu: Absolutely, to Guangzhou, 10 days, but during the break Peng Weiguo invited us to go out together a little coaching, be considered as go out to eat a meal.



Li Jinyu: Offense is in fact a very difficult problem, with the players and the individual consciousness has everything spot strain relations. Women may help me to a very short time, but I want the best and most concise language in place of the demonstration, so that these women football players received my training methods. But the woman and boy does not the same player, as in the confrontation, I think women's football international, a bit like an adult, as young men's soccer, will grasp very small.

Li Jinyu: In fact, I have been in December last year, and these women football players Xianghe have had contact with, and watched their training days, also did not say to take them and Columbia with Peng (Li Xiaopeng) chat Many, he said, when the Asian Games last year, I hope I can come help, and then I have to seriously consider in this context a bit. Which in my football career, from the perspective of individual achievement in China I was very confident in terms of very satisfied with the bar, but, if I was in the Super League and then into eight or ten, then let one of the best shooters , you can say for me, no major impact, not be regarded as the pursuit of any particularly large, but rather I think serious consideration to the next in women's football coaching, or coaching other teams look more attractive position Exercise force. Women now work, although there is no money, there is no benefit, but I hope his life, there is a new target it, so I very firmly to go this route, and this in itself is what I Football a responsible attitude.

Li Jinyu: Today, practice shooting guard and forward together, I think these women's football player with the soccer team is the biggest difference between the time they learn to play relatively late point in the basic aspects to be somewhat less in the header Training I think they grow in the technology, of course, must balance their bodies like men's soccer team as well.



Li Jinyu: 6 hours! 7 hours for more. Because a meeting at noon, at night the coaching staff to meet, this time basically it.

Li Jinyu: Indeed, I was among the 300 games in the league games of experience (including minor league), but I think the players should not be seen as a coach to see idols. Contacts through these days, I trained these women players are responsible, with my own professional teams to play games when the mood is the same. Previously they may have concerns me, however, close contact, I hope the girls will think I Women is a serious and responsible coach, are willing to increase their effort, I do not want them to treat me as an idol.

earlier. But now women's football Haidong and work like you are in a different way to contribute to China's soccer, women's football does not count you to pay, how did you consider?

attack is a very difficult problem, but I want the best and most concise language in place of the demonstration, so that team members accept my training methods.

 laughter can have.

Li Jinyu: I came to women's football is there to discuss with the Luneng good. I think it is less money than before, but I think that was pretty realistic, and I feel now is the potential, the potential now is to get a bigger harvest later.

the expertise to teach these players?

Li Jinyu: I have not heard prior to the Women's brother, said Peng, the player is very good, come here only after these girls and boys are not the same, and I want to do more with their demonstration , encourage them, give them confidence, so that they can feel happy to play. I think I came here the meaning is made according to the coach to do. Also, I think our coaching staff and the coaching staff not the same as other places, we have five coaches to do their own demonstration in person, with the soccer team and professional team that is completely different, and we also hope to have more players winning concept, shooting, passing and other subjects training, which should be in the team with the reward and punishment system, so players will be very high interest in the.

Li Jinyu: When the coach I think he is a new challenge. League play for so many years, I have nothing to regret, and now work full feel special every day, energetic, very keen on the training day, I hope all of these technologies through training to teach them. Through their guidance, the team shot a beautiful ball of each, I will happy for them from the heart, and I feel every day to learn and progress, daily communication between the coaching staff and for me it is not small progress.

Li Jinyu: This I do not have plans, but in such a responsible job with the team I feel very happy. Peng brother also said the domestic coaches dare not many people involved in the Chinese team, but I think those of us who do these people do not come to work ah?

Li Jinyu: I hope that through this opportunity to accumulate a good look to see whether the roles of the coaches can be successful, to see whether they have the coaching talent. In this regard I am very grateful to Peng, trust me brother, he felt that I can, I want to thank him.

team that you are their idol. This image is not the idol in the Chinese team which will make you more influential? Will you work in women's football training play a positive role?

Li Jinyu: Of course. Been to Guangzhou are very happy, and play are particularly happy that this time no mood to play, nor that time, but this team is actually a Chinese team is very practical.



Li Jinyu: I think we must hold to the hope of qualifying efforts in this regard, the ability of players is much higher than I had imagined.

Li Jinyu: to a very large amount of work after that, sleep is not enough.

Li Jinyu: personal side from the players, do have a little bad penalties, but they are very small. To the end of the striker and the goalkeeper should be outcome between the shooting training, this will enhance the excitement of the players. I think the interest in football is the most important.

I hope the girls will think I Football is a serious and responsible coach, do not want them to treat me as an idol.

I feel now is the potential to see whether the roles of the coaches can be successful, to see whether they have the coaching talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment