Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear friends one night to take a bath with

 In the bath go the way of the wind, the wind blowing, cold almost equal to that backbone, already dark days are down, lights dim light only bright side of the road Jizhan. Went to the east of the old map, I suddenly found next to a large purple flowers are open is brilliant,Discount UGG boots, my mind is, of wonder, like this big cold days, how can there blooming Yan Yan's it? If so I asked the King, King always has a variety of flowers can not say love, especially tulips, said she saw: It was a daisy 啦 ~ I cry Oh, my heart or even a feeling,UGG boots clearance, because before I did not spend What kind of research, today the slightest attention, they discovered that Daisy is so beautiful to open up and drop, let alone in this climate and seasonal inside. Remember junior high school classical style, like most Lotus types of mood is the beautiful set is over a few drops ~ Now, remember when you still love extreme lotus. Today witnessed the blooming chrysanthemum, chrysanthemum my new light, and already know that daisy symbolizes the dark side, because when the funeral will send chrysanthemums, and before watching the movie chrysanthemums, are talking about this aspect of chrysanthemum.

the word chrysanthemum is my page in the browser today, I suddenly see a poem, which refers to is the Rendanruju to the Chrysanthemum calm and persistent. It is some This light, light in the honor, the light in the fame, the light outside of the lure, but within a short in the backbone. This light, will allow us to Red Dust in the materialistic, the break troubles, insight into things, declined to downtown and return to simple, to Rendanruju to the chrysanthemum of the restrained and simple. Life does not lack passion, but passion is the moment everyone's a matter of life shall pass into the flat, who shall pass into the flat, calm as plain chrysanthemums. Rendanruju, not light with no personality, no features, nor is it Rendanruju, the Qing was beautiful and refined, elegant charm was a natural calm and calm aloof from the world. After the chaos of things and the ebb and flow of life and life to years engraved in people's face, carved in the human heart, the rolling Red has tempered too fine rounded soft heart. This round is no longer a brilliant luster, this is a lightly rounded, simple, it is not play, no noise, not sexy, not for making a fuss when young, no longer have the illusion, no longer hand low high eye to speculation. This light is a plain down to earth,UGG boots cheap, it is rich but not superficial, it is tranquil and not noisy, it is rational rather than blind obedience. I think sometimes we really need this the atmosphere. I always like to say to myself: no despot, no arrogance, but there must be backbone. Early age I learned to live independently, along the way, bright, can do stick to their own, they can learn to try to learn, to strive for their own efforts can not do, so I have confidence in life. Maybe I'll sad,bailey UGG boots, maybe I'll melancholy, maybe I'll sentimental, but all of these in my body will only be temporary, because I've always believed that as long as work hard, just to pay, so long as to pursue, all would have for Everything will own way of. Proved, but that's all. When the results are envisioned as his smile is natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment