Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ordinary day extraordinary memories!

 Accompany more than a year of my plate!
Have nailed the legs of the plate!
3 26, the 365 days, for most people, the usual ordinary day can not be but my life is destined to become an extraordinary day.
somewhere seems to have arranged, it will become my life, a special anniversary, it is a mind can not forget, and unforgettable memories.
04 years from the day began, until now, has gone through a full five spring.
5 years can be a long or a short is not short, which took place among many things, but also experienced too many things, there are happy, but also sad; have happiness, but also painful; have success, but also a failure; a fascinating moment, there are bland moments hh These are accompanied by laughter and tears accompany I have grown up together.
period of special experience, I like overnight transformation into another person, I grew up; sensible; mature. It made me understand many things, but taught me many things .
let me learn a firm; so I learned to be tolerant; so I learned to throw away to complain and hate; so I learned to wipe away tears with a smile and went on; so I learned how to face frankly everything, accept everything; so I learned to find hope in the face of adversity; so I learned not to bow to the fate of the hh
taste of life, appreciate life, these will be my enough for a lifetime of wealth.
There are countless people who asked me perseverance are no regrets; attitude of frustration for my pride in the face. What is a good reason not to mark what it!
Postscript: Thank you very much for our group of Chinese women's volleyball team's care and understanding for myself to become a member of women's volleyball team was extremely happy, but also to have good the fans feel happy! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment